Friday, October 2, 2009

Almost Back to Normal!


Computer is working! Well actually, it's been working, but I haven't had the chance to blog! Finished school work early since we have a busy weekend, and the boys are outside enjoying the pretty weather!
*Things you missed (and probably don't care about):
1) Gage and Corbin got their flu vaccine. No shot...just the FluMist. Not one negative side effect! Woo hoo! With the craziness of the flu and both me and the boys going to school...I didn't want to chance it...even though I hate the stupid flu vaccine.
2) My soccer team is undefeated....thanks to my lil' soccer star, Corbin! He makes the majority of the goals and at the last game...I lost count around 10...
3) Gagey almost knows every word of "Tonight's going to be a good night" by the Black Eyed Peas.
4) Boys decided to be Lil' Devils for Halloween and mommy can't find a proper costume that is neither babyish or evil.
5) Wednesday mornings, I take the stairs to get to my reading class because of the insane line for the elevators. My OCD tendencies led me to counting them one day and it was 202 steps ONE WAY!
6) Learning how to become an effective teacher....from one of the most ineffective teachers I've ever had. (Very thankful that my teacher friends/family tell me that nothing I learn in school is relevant to actual teaching.)
7) Planning Corbin's 5th Birthday...finally finished the invites, picked the location and can't wait to celebrate the momentous occasion! (A hint for the theme of the party: COWABUNGA!)
Anyway...got to go get the boys dinner. They are throwing rocks at the window!
Stay tuned.

No comments: