Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Tale of Two Haircuts


If the boys had the choice to pick between going to the doctor or getting a haircut...I think both of them would think it out before deciding on one or the other. You would think that the hair stylist was out to hurt them! Anyway, we started the day out with heading over to my school to turn in my very last paper for the semester!! Woo hoo. Corbin had no idea why I would say woo hoo, but this semester has been one of the harder ones...so I deserved to say woo hoo!!

Anyway, I waited until after the school to tell them we were headed to the hair salon next. I told the stylist to trim it up quickly and we would be on our way! The minute we got home Corbin had to take off his shirt because of so-called hairs on his back! That explains the picture. It's not very good...but the best I could get!

1 comment:

The Corpian's said...

well hey, atleast they got Pizza :)