Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Countdown!!

One of my most favorite things to do when I was little and it was Christmas-time was making links out of Christmas wrapping paper and getting to rip one off every night until the last link was left! So exciting and fun! Of course, I wanted the boys to share in that excitement, so last year we started the tradition of making the Christmas Countdown links. :)

As you might notice, these links are not made out of Christmas wrapping paper...it's construction paper. :) It's cheaper and is still Christmas-y and bright...so there! The leftover construction paper can also be used to make other crafts....and since this house likes doing crafts...it just made more sense! :)


Stay tuned for our Christmas Card this year!!! (really, stay tuned because I'm not totally positive I'll be sending out a hard copy...lol)





No comments: