Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Nicholson Boy Update

Just thought I'd give everyone a little update on how this week is going!

Gage had his 4 year well visit this morning...which means he got 4 shots!!! He's 51th percentile for height and the 65th percentile for weight! The doctor called him "solid." He passed his vision test and had a little bit of trouble during the hearing, so we have to go get it rechecked in a few weeks. (It could have something to do with his current congestion issues.) He passed all other tests with flying colors! :)

Corbin is on Day #3 with school, and has been doing really good in the morning, but when picking him up he looks miserable. I think it's because he's exhausted, but he says that kindergarten is "boring." I think it will get better next week when he has his permanent homeroom teacher. (crossing my fingers!)



Since it was super nice out today...I had taken the boys to the park....here are a few of my favorites! (below)





Next week I start school! Here's hoping to a good last semester! (well...before student teaching)

No comments: