Monday, August 9, 2010

4

Year 1: Now...I'm not going to lie. That first year was a rough one. I was once again, hugely pregnant, and on August 10, 2006 you entered the world and the birth was traumatic to say the least. Then at 4 months old, mommy had surgery and couldn't hold you for two weeks and then at 6 months, mommy decided to go back to school. It was a busy year, and although I was guilty most of that first year, and worried you wouldn't be a mama's boy...it all turned out fantastic! :)

Year 2: You are 150% boy! You love all things that go, mainly motorcycles and love doing anything and everything you can outside or in the garage with daddy. Corbin, at this age, was still a mama's boy, but you...were shifting towards daddy.


Year 3: About the same as year 2, but I notice that you are a lot more different than your older brother. You are laid-back, most of the time, you are silly and you still love all the same things. You did deal a lot with separation anxiety this past year, and mommy is hoping beyond hope that you will do better this next year. You love playing with Corbin and will do almost anything he says to get him to continue playing with you. You're an unbelievable sweetheart and you melt mommies heart when ya'll play well together!


I can't wait to see what new things I learn about you and from you this year. Currently, you love the song's "OMG" by Usher, and I can almost always hear you singing the country song "Lover..lover...you don't treat me no good anymore". You are also practicing learning the "dougie" dance and I absolutely LOVE watching you do it. You are the most kind-hearted snuggle bunny a mommy could ask for. Happy Birthday Gagey-Pagey Puddin' Lover!

I love you more than you'll ever know!
-Mom


1 comment:

Erica said...

Awwwww!! Happy Birthday Gage!