Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Warm Weather = Splash Pad!!


Last week was our first visit to a splash pad, but of course, I didn't bring my camera...so this will have to do! It is suppose to rain the next few days, so I thought I better get the boys out of the house and into the sun...so we headed to the nearby park!

I think the water may be a little cold.

Gagey was still a little nervous about actually getting wet.

Corbin obviously wasn't. Here he is helping out a (really old) dog get his ball that went into the water.

It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that this is dangerous...they still do it.

My skinny lil love buckets. (I feed them...I promise.)



In the picture above, I was trying to get a picture of him looking at the camera and he was telling his friend..."I'm not listening to my mom."

We almost never go to the park without a picnic lunch!! Fun times and I can be certain this won't be our last!! About 2 hours after this picture...we were passed out on the couch. :)

Until next time

No comments: