Friday, May 14, 2010

Easy to Please!

Lincoln came to visit for a while tonight while Uncle Joey and Aunt Michelle went to the movies! One of his favorite things to do is go up and down and up and down and up and down the ladder! This super fun game lasted about 35 minutes!!!

"Come on Gage!!"

Pretending to take a break...

Aunt Shawna puts the ladder up usually when Lincoln is over unless I'm in the room with him while he plays the "ladder game." Here is Gage teaching Lincoln about how unnecessary the ladder is...sigh.

Gage thinks it's easier getting down than getting up.

Here is a down-low shot of the little stinker...I needed a break by this point. Lincoln loves climbing up the ladder, but rarely wants to climb down...so I get an upper body workout!


The little man that kept me on my toes the whole night!! If Lincoln is the lil stinker...Gage is the ginormous monster stinker!! :)

Until next time...

No comments: