Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fever + Rain= Lazy Day


Sweet pic of lil Gagey during a "calm" moment...because we all know that Gagey isn't known for his calm demeanor. Anyway, since Corbin had a fever all weekend, we spent most of the time at home. Gammy had a good idea to get them some Lite Brites to keep them entertained. Gage was very patient to finish his picture and I got the finished result on camera...to capture his proud moment. While Gage was busy...being Gage..Corbin watched some movies and "vegged" out on the couch most of the weekend. While they were busy, I decided to start a project of my own.



I tried to organize the boys' movie collection...and this isn't even all of them!! I even put them in categories: 1st row is Disney/Pixar, 2nd row is Dreamworks, 3rd row is kid movies that are neither Disney or Dreamworks and the remaining are "ALL BOY" movies. Examples would be the Spiderman Trilogy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies, and all the Star Wars. I know...you're all impressed with my organization skills, or you might think that my almost 3 and 5 year old children have too big of a movie collection for their ages...

Either way...I figured I would document the organization, because I'm 100% sure it won't look like this in the next week.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Wow, I"m impressed with Gage's attention span!

The Corpian's said...

I'm thinking you should have just went alphabetical.