Thursday, May 28, 2009

S.A.M

Since this week is the final week that I will be watching Sethie-toot, I thought I would post a picture for every month he's been with us!


September: His first day with us, Corbin got a kick out of helping Seth with his lunch!

October: Matching boys!


November: It's funny to think that Seth wasn't walking yet looking at this picture...now he runs and jumps!

December


January: Sethie doing what he does best in the playroom...making a monstrous mess!


February: 3 lil monkeys!

March: one of many days spent at the park!

April: Hanging out in Seth's backyard


May: Picnics were a big hit with these three boys too!
Sethie....It's been so fun watching your grow and learn to walk and talk these past 10 months! I bet now that we don't see you everyday...you'll grow to learn my name!! (he calls me mommy since Corbin and Gage do) I can't wait to hear "Shawna!" We love you, and I'm sure we'll see you tons this summer!!









1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had a great time too! Thanks for taking care of me! I've loved playing and growing with Corbin and Gage!!! I will miss y'all next year at big boy school!!
-Love, Seth