Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Out of the Ordinary


It is not normal to see Seth sitting still next to Corbin on the couch...the little ones never stop moving! (Don't you love Corbin's expression...not in the mood mom!)

Gagey taking a breather...He was sitting down in the bedroom the same time Seth and Corbin were in the living room. Don't worry though...they all got their second wind and started steam rolling through the house....until....

...they saw a tarantula outside the patio door!!! I freaked out and they all were mesmerized! Definitley not an ordinary day in my house...

3 comments:

The Corpian's said...

oh my gosh, that is gross! did you leave it alone or kill it? ewe ewe ewe... we were at Bankston Ford one night and walked right by one of those. You know they can jump right? yuck!

Chelsi said...

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawna Nicholson said...

Geez...I left it alone!! there was no way in #$## I was going out there...I probably won't go out there for at least a week or so. Michael moved it when he got home. It was just hanging out waiting for me to open the door I think. I will be having nightmares tonight I'm sure. :)