Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mall Madness


I told myself that I was NEVER going to attempt it...and then I did. I took 3 boys to the mall at once...and I survived. Of course I wouldn't call it a perfect outing by any means (couple hair pulling incidents and a complete meltdown over vanilla wafers) but it was fairly decent! The only big downside to it is my reasoning behind going (looking for a new purse) never happened. Oh well! I survived and the boys had a good ole time!!


Playing at the playground at WillowBend


Blurry because of the excitement of the situation. :)


Right after this picture, Seth told me "I wan wunch!" (I want lunch!)


"HI MOM!" Corbin & Gage driving a race car. (Corbin was too involved in the game...but he still cheesed for the camera)


Surprise!! Guess who we saw up at the mall! Carter!!! Here is Carter and Seth riding in a car...way too busy to look at the camera!

No comments: