Sunday, May 10, 2009

One Proud BoyMOM!


The first little boy to make me a mother....yep, I was way too overprotective and overbearing with my first son...and Michael said that I dressed him like a girl...but I tried my best and I couldn't be more proud of the way Corbin has turned out...so I must be doing something right!!


Little Gagey officially made me a boy mom! My last baby and man oh man...he's 100% boy!!! (probably because of the fact that I loosened up) Corbin is the sweet and innocent little boy with the great manners...and Gagey is my wild, rambunctios little man that screams "Boot-ay!" in the middle of a store or restaurant! They couldn't be more opposite or more loved than they are by me!

Boys- You make me so proud to be your mama...thanks for the good Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all our friends and family!

2 comments:

The Corpian's said...

okay, so maybe its just these pics, but you seem to get better looking with age :)

Shawna Nicholson said...

it might just be that I lost weight...or my face looks the thinnest in the last pic. :) I definitely think before baby were my best years...hee hee. :)