Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is wrong with this picture???



Okay...so on our way home from The Colony today...I figured I would stop by the mall and get the boys picture with the Easter Bunny. For about a month now Gagey has been telling me that he will not be scared of the Easter Bunny this year. (For those of you who don't remember last years Bunny picture...I also had to sit in it with a terrified Gage) Anyway, he was super excited all through the mall, but the minute he saw the oversized bunny...he freaked out! He wanted nothing to do with the bunny. I begged, pleaded and bribed him with candy and toys...but there was no way he was going to sit near the bunny. He wouldnt' even sit next to Corbin who was sitting next to the bunny. $21 for a picture with the Easter Bunny and one of my sons (who has been waiting for weeks to see him) is missing out of the picture!

Well at least Corbin got his picture and a high five from the Easter Bunny....it's a good picture too. (The one you see above is a picture of the picture...so its not good...but the actual picture is precious)

Afterwards I caught Gage waving to the bunny from the mall play area and yelling..."I don't want to sit in your lap today!" Too cute...

No comments: