Sunday, January 18, 2009

Buh-Bye Pullups!!



Dear Huggies/Pampers/Luvs,

Thanks for diapering my children all these years. Even though there have been a few times you have let me down (pee pee leaks and the poop up and out the diaper)...you have done your job well in keeping my childrens' clothes wet and doody free! Most moms might be a little sad to see their last child in underwear....but I am not one of those moms! I will not miss you...or the thousands of dollars you cost us!!

Love-Corbin & Gage's Mommy

3 comments:

The Corpian's said...

HaHa, he is gonna love this pic when he is older. I'll save it for his first date :)

Chelsi said...

Yea Gage!! That was fast!!

Erica said...

Ha! I LOVE it! Every word is oh so true! This is our 1st week not putting the girls in a night diaper...no problems yet!