Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer-time SLACKER!

Okay...I have really sucked it up with picture taking AND posting to the blog this summer~ Blame it on the graduating college and trying to find a job thing. STRESSFUL! Anyway, here are some pics of some of our happenings this summer. Above is Corbin slippin and slidin'

We were over at Seth's house playing in the backyard...water is a must in these temperatures. I don't even know when this was...but I know it was after school got out!

Gagey's turn!


Rub-a-dub-dub... 3 boys in a...little pool? I tried to get a pic of everyone looking at me, but you know how that goes.

Corbin finally looked and soaked Seth and Gage.

Slade trying to give Star kisses.

Today (easy to remember) Sarah and Shawn brought the boys over for a bit!

The reason? So Uncle Michael could give Seth a haircut to "look like Corbin and Gage!"

Love this pic...although I accidentally cut out his haircut.


...and this pic turned out blurry! I don't know how to use my camera...there is another excuse for not using it more!! Anyway, I think his hair turned out good. He looks much older! If you ask his mom though...she might not agree. ;)


****I'm going to try to get more pics taken this summer. We've been going to the pool and waterpark quite a bit and Gagey's birthday is next month!!!****



No comments: