Monday, July 25, 2011

Lights...Camera...Cousins!

So...since I NEVER take pics anymore, I decided to take my camera with me on one of our many trips to the "duck pond" and it was an added bonus that Lincoln was spending the night and was able to come with us...and get his picture taken.
**I'm not going to lie. 99% of the pictures I got to take were of the boys backs...because they wanted NOTHING to do with pictures for the most part.**

A mama duck just had a bunch of babies a couple weeks ago..so every night Gage and I go take our walk at the duck pond...we have to check on the babies. So cute.

Super cute pose...with a super fake smile. ugh. Again, 99% of pictures were fake smiles and back sides.


Lincoln checking out the ducks on the bridge. I liked it much better when he was on the bridge then the side of the pond. ;)

"Boys...look at the camera!" Gage refuses...Lincoln strikes a pose and Corbin makes a weird face.

Lots of running was going on...even in the extreme heat. Boys!

My thoughts while taking this pic..."Please Lincoln..don't try to copy Corbin while I'm snapping away!"

My favorite picture of Lincoln...even with the half-fake smile. ;) In his defense...he was saying "Cheese!" (then he had to look at the picture to okay it)

Dirty feet! Still cute kid.


This one turned out too dark...but it sure was a cute lil pose. :)


Corbin was my biggest supporter of the pics tonight...which is odd. He usually HATES the camera. (must have been the bribing I did for treats afterwards!)

Lincoln wouldn't take a pic with the boys here...so they took some goofy pics.



I asked for one normal shot of the two of them together...this is what I got.


My favorite. I think he kinda looks like a boy bander here...but he said he wanted to take a picture just for me and I think it turned out perfect. ;)


3 sweaty boys...almost all looking at the camera! 2 out of 3 is a miracle!!! Love these kids!


No comments: