Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Uh-oh...I see trouble in my future...


Gage: "Mommy...I had a friend today"
Me: "yeah?"
Gage: "yep...a GIIIRLL-Friend"
Me: "a girlfriend? What is her name?"
Gage: "kailey"
Me: "kailey?"
Gage: "yeah...and you know what?"
Me: "What?"
Gage: "she had a dress on...and I kissed her and danced with her"
Me: "OOOOh...you don't kiss any girls but your mommy!"
Gage: "yes I do!! I like girls!!"


He told me this same conversation about 5 times today. Lil man has had "kailey" on the brain all day long!! I'm worried about two things:
1. that Gage acts more like his daddy everyday and my hands are going to be completely full when the time comes....far far in the future.
2. where the heck are Gagey's teachers when he's "sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" with the little girls?



No comments: