Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This is getting DIFFICULT!


Let me explain the two pictures above. I brought my old camera to the mall today because I thought it's been a while since I had a new post on the blog...so I'll snap a couple cute pics of the boys. Well...the boys have gotten to the point where they HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE pictures. Bribery doesn't work, and telling them that Santa is watching them (seriously "Santa" was a couple feet right behind Corbin in the above picture) didn't work. It's really hard to do blog posts without decent pictures. It makes for a boring blog. Sorry friends and fam. I'm going to continue trying my hardest for decent shots...but can't make any promises. :)
FYI...our favorite photographer took family pics this weekend and as always...got FANTASTIC pics of the boys!! They will be sent to you via Christmas card soon hopefully!

1 comment:

Jackson said...

I bet they are getting sick of it as they are at that wonderful age but even if they pictures are grumpy ones they are still cute!!! Can't wait to meet them in person and then see you and Michael!