Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nicholsons go to Nascar!

Today we headed to Texas Motor Speedway for the NASCAR races! This was my first time (and the boys) to go and we had some AWESOME seats!! Notice the picture above...I brought my crappy camera today and I'm not even zooming in...we were THAT close!

Gagey loved his "ear puffs" and everything that flew in the sky! (helicopters, army jets)




Little guy in the upper left of the picture is Jeff Gordon. Little guy in the red...Carl Edwards. Yep...that close!

Boys in their "ear puffs" watching the cars go by


Mommy's favorite...JEFF GORDON!

Corbin's favorite...Juan Pablo Montoya

Daddy and Gage were rooting for Mark Martin...although when we were leaving Gage was crying uncontrollably and saying "I wanna watch Jeff Gordon win!"

Okay...this is a pic of the boy that NEVER...I repeat NEVER takes a nap...yet he fell asleep in the middle of a Nascar race...go figure.
P.S. Excuse the blog chaos...I'm trying to learn new things! It will be a work in progress for a while. :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow! Y'all's seats were great! That looks like alot of fun! Too funny that Corbin fell asleep in the midst of all of that!