Sunday, February 1, 2009

Out with the FLU....in with the NEW!


Since the boys are finally past the "throwin up" stage of the flu...I decided I would finally put my new bedding on my bed. So pretty!


This isnt' that great of a picture...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the throw pillows!


My favorite throw pillow....Gagey!

UPDATE on BOYS: Gagey is feeling a whole lot better and even told me he wanted some chicken today. Right now he's outside with daddy. Mr. Corbin is still sick and has a fever. He's laying on the couch right now...but he has taken 2 bites of a cheeseburger...so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I love your new bedding! I'm glad the boys are feeling better!

Erica said...

I am in desperate need of new bedding! I really like yours!! I'm sorry that the boys have been sick! :(