Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Uncle Jared and Corbin having a "movie" chat.


Corbin on his dirt bike. He did an awesome job by himself.



Sethie...future dirt bike rider!




Gagey on his own! Pop stayed close by...just in case. :)

Today was a long day!! First we started off by heading out to Bonham to spend Thanksgiving having lunch at Mimi & Pops house with Uncle Shawn, Aunt Sarah, and Seth. Corbin and Gage had a blast riding around their motorcycle on their own personal track made by Pop. Afterward we headed home for dinner with Gammy, Uncle Jared, Uncle Joey, Aunt 'chele and Lincoln. The boys had fun playing and visiting with everyone and we all loved watching Lincoln...he's almost crawling. :) I am thankful for many things this year, but mostly that all the babies surrounding me...Corbin, Gage, Seth and Lincoln...are happy and healthy! Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Shawna- Thanks for the sweet comment about the new look of my blog! I am so proud that I actually won something...I never win things! : ) I wish I could make my blog all cute like that on my own. Since you are creative, you will have to figure it out and let me know! : ) It looks like y'all had a fun Thanksgiving! Carson is very jealous of the boys' dirtbikes! I will need all of the help I can get with decorating! I will be coming to you for ideas...thanks for offering! What is something that your boys would like for Christmas?
Love and miss you too! : )