Thursday, August 14, 2008

summer school is over!


It's official...summer school is over and I made all A's! Woo hoo!! Yesterday was the last day of my speech class so I decided to keep one of the visual aids for my final speech and put it in the boys play room. I added the phrase that is on it after class. :) This class was the last one I had to take to be considered core complete...even though I have more classes than what's required for core. I could get an associates degree now...but I doubt I'll bother with that. :) I'll just move along quickly for the bachelors! I have a little over a week before fall semester starts!

3 comments:

Fred's Mama said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Erica said...

I forgot to tell you...I put my sign up at school, and it looks super cute! : )

Shawna Nicholson said...

I hope all your teacher friends think it's super cute too!