Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011= One EXCITING Year!

May 2011: I will become a college graduate!!! I am so so so excited about this one. I also recently found out that I'm graduating with honors! (Cum Laude or Magna Cum laude...depending on what GPA they use) I have worked my bootie off the past 4 years and cannot wait to walk (or dance) across that stage!

Corbin will graduate kindergarten this year...his first year at school, then move on to being a 1st grader! He's the perfect little student and I'm sure he'll continue to be.

Gage starts full-time pre-k this February! Although we haven't decided yet on what we will do in the fall...he will either be starting private kindergarten or maybe even going to regular kindergarten where Corbin goes to school. We'll have to see when the time comes! :)


I will also (hopefully) become a working mom!!! I REALLY hope I get my own classroom in the year 2011!!! Cross your fingers!
Happy New Year!!!



No comments: