Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shots of our Spring Break...


Friday I took the boys by Collin Creek Mall on the way home from lunch with daddy to play! Corbin wasn't really in the picture taking mood. (I think I may have even bribed him with a cookie)


After the mall..the weather started feeling a lot nicer, so we headed to Celebration Park. Here is VERY SLEEPY Gagey climbing on the new rope contraption they just installed. I don't see how they figure this new thing is safe....I can already see the injury's in the paper... :)


Saturday night we met Joey, Michelle and Lincoln at Gattitown in Frisco. Here the boys are playing some miniature bowling!

Gagey giving Linc-a-doo some kisses....Lincoln was trying desperately to share his drooly crust with Gage.

Lincoln loved the horsie!!
Overall, we had a good spring break...now it's back to school for mommy! It's going to be pretty busy around here until the end of the semester....ick. Anyway, hope everyone had a good break!!



No comments: