Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meet Busy...aka Busy Bee!

Corbin got to bring his classroom pet home for the weekend. A sweet lil pillow pet, named Busy Bee. Directions in Busy's bag said that Busy is suppose to go wherever Corbin goes all weekend. Then there is a journal that chronicles Busy's adventures. I wrote a couple paragraphs in Busy's perspective and attached a few pics in the journal. (like the directions said to) I will copy and paste the letter at the bottom, but here are all the pics!



Journal entry to the class:
Hello everyone!
What an un-BEE-lievable weekend I had with my friend, Corbin!
Friday night was a fun night at home where I got to play with Corbin and his little brother, Gage. Wherever they went...I was invited along. I was always either in their hands or put up high off the ground. Why, you might ask? Because Corbin has a puppy named Star who would have REALLY liked to play with me too! Corbin was very careful to keep me clean!
Saturday, we went on a road trip to Waco to see Corbin's daddy race his motorcycle! Those guys can buzz around the track really fast! I was also able to meet Corbin's Mimi & Pop!
Sunday was another relaxing day. We went to Pei Wei and got food to go. Corbin got the best food, and my personal favorite...HONEY-seared chicken!! Yum! I had a great time this weekend, and maybe next time, I'll get to buzz around the race track!
Bee Cool,
Busy