Friday, July 9, 2010

T.G.I.F !!!

Today was our 2nd Annual Playdate in Arlington at Corbin & Gage's friends' house! Of course, one of my oldest friends went all out for the event! Great job Erica! We had Subway, dirt cups, cupcakes and lots of fun!!! Above is a list of the mini-guests...of course, my camera was almost dead, so I got about 2 pics! (just wanted to say a quick note that I LOVED spending time with the biggest friends....aka "the mommies"!!)

The 3 Muskateers...or The 3 Stooges...????

Since it has been raining most of the afternoon, Michael had the brilliant idea to go get the boys a new present...they came home with some RC cars!!! Fun times.

My Precious first-born.

Mr. Wild -n- Crazy.

sigh...anyone looking for a dog?
I literally beg Corbin to let me give her away to a family that would love her. He claims she's already with a family that loves her...I beg to differ.
Until next time...






5 comments:

Erica said...

I'm going to have to link this post to my blog cause lord knows that I will never post about it! I really need to do better! I love keeping up with yours! Loved hanging out with you today! Your pup is a cutie!! :)

筱婷筱婷 said...

時間可證明一切~你的BLOG是我覺得不賴的..................................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

要用心經營哦~~祝福你~~
............................................................

The Schrobilgens said...

Love the new design. Sorry about the dog, we just had to give Snoopy away after 8 years of having him as we just didn't have the time or love anymore. She is adorable though!!!!

祐音祐音 said...

thanks god for the chance to enjoy so many good artical.............................................................