Monday, September 1, 2008

Crazy Week


Gagey playing football

Lincoln sleeping with "AFLAC"(his favorite stuffed duck)

Corbin being goofy..

I guess for everyone the first week of school is crazy! I finally got my schedule all set and figured out. I realized that Physics would put an end to my Dean's List so I got out of that class and into another education course...so this semester should be a breeze!! 4 education courses and I think about 32 hours of observation total...some in a preschool setting and the rest at Mckinney ISD. I think I'll be able to post pictures and blog a little more often than I thought I would.


Anyway, not much happened this last week. We spent a lot of time at home. We saw Lincoln a couple times this week, which is a big treat! We finally got to see Sethie too, but I forgot my camera on that outing! Above are a couple pics I took. They're not that great because I still haven't figured out my camera, but something is better than nothing...I guess.

No comments: